Berk Communications is a high energy, boutique, lifestyle public relations firm specializing in sports and entertainment, travel and hospitality, food and beverage. and high growth technology and consumer brands. Berk represents some of the most exciting and high profile brands and personalities in the world, combining publicity with digital media to produce targeted, highly actionable results for our clients.
Purpose of Role
If you’re fearless and looking for a career growth opportunity with an agency that has awesome clients and a great work environment, consider Berk Communications. We are seeking a super motivated and talented Account Executive/Sr. Account Executive to work on our Travel and Lifestyle business. We’re a team of innovative and creative thinkers seeking new ways of doing things… developing solutions nobody has considered and pushing the boundaries of expected thinking.
As an integral part of the account team, the candidate must have solid writing, research and media relations skills. The candidate must have experience contributing to creation of communications plans that meet client objectives; building relationships with clients, media and other influencers; and consistently producing high quality work. The ideal candidate will have experience servicing travel industry clients and have good contacts in the industry.
Education and Experience Requirements
· 2-4 years of public relations experience (agency experience preferred)
· Experience in filling a press trip and developing programs
· Strong media relations skills and established network of contacts
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Can work independently and within a team
· Ability to lead multiple projects and interact with senior level clients
· Can solve problems, think strategically and creatively
·A bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
Success Factors / Other Details (Travel Requirements)
· Success in achieving client media relations and project management goals
· Ability to travel as needed for client meetings and events
EEO & Diversity Statement
Berk Communications is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D.