Berk Communications is a New York-based boutique public relations firm specializing in publicity, marketing, influencer relations, social media and event-planning. Berk is among the fastest growing firms in the United States with deep expertise in restaurants, food and beverage, lifestyle, travel, sports and entertainment, Berk's client roster includes D'USSE Roc Nation Sports, The 40/40 Club, DB Bistro, The Ainsworth Group, Nizuc Resort & Spa, Brisas Group, and a premier group of athletes including Alex Rodriguez, Kevin Durant, Robinson Cano, CC Sabathia and Dez Bryant.
We are: Smart. Authentic. Entrepreneurial. Fearless.
What We Need
Berk Communications has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager in the New York office. In this multifaceted role, the candidate will manage and support the office through a variety of administrative and logistical tasks. They will also work to streamline operations and provide general office assistance.
What Is Included (Primary Responsibilities)
· Handle incoming calls and greet office visitors
· Act as an extension of Human Resources by assisting with onboarding of new hires and interns and by proactively managing the relationship with our benefits provider
· Assist President with administrative tasks, including managing calendars, coordinating appointments, and booking travel
· Manage general office operations and maintain relationships with related vendors
· Manage office calendars and schedules
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, presentations, and interoffice social gatherings/celebrations; set-up/break-down as needed
· Oversee internship program and manage their workflow
· Cross-reference, distribute, and manage status of client invoices
· Capture time daily and enter it into the system weekly